By using the Site, you agree to the collection, use, and sharing of your information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Site.
We may change our policies and practices from time to time, and we encourage you to review this Policy periodically to understand our current privacy practices.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information you provide to us: We may collect information that you provide to us directly, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Information we collect automatically: We may automatically collect certain information about you and your device when you visit the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, operating system, and the page you requested.
- Information from third parties: We may also receive information about you from third parties, such as affiliate networks or other websites that refer visitors to the Site.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide and improve the Site: We use the information to operate and improve the Site, including to display personalized content, to respond to your inquiries, and to send you newsletters or other communications.
- Analyze and understand usage: We use the information to analyze and understand how users interact with the Site and to improve the Site based on this analysis.
- Communicate with you: We may use the information to communicate with you, such as to send you newsletters or other communications.
- Compliance with laws: We may use the information to comply with legal obligations, such as to prevent fraud or money laundering.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information in the following ways:
- With service providers: We may share your information with service providers that we use to help operate the Site or provide services to you, such as hosting providers, payment processors, and marketing agencies.
- With affiliates: We may share your information with affiliates that are part of the same corporate group as the Site.
- As required by law: We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena or other legal request.
- With your consent: We may share your information with third parties if you have given us your consent to do so.
You have the following choices regarding the use of your information:
- Opting out of communications: You may opt out of receiving communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the communication or by contacting us directly.
- Accessing and updating your information: You may request access to or update your personal information by contacting us.
- Deleting your information: You may request that we delete your personal information by contacting us. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
The Site may contain content related to gambling, including information about online casinos, sports betting, and other forms of gambling. Please note that gambling can be addictive and may have negative consequences if not enjoyed responsibly. We recommend that you always gamble within your means and seek help if you feel that gambling is becoming a problem for you.
You must be at least 18 years old to use the Site. By using the Site, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and that it is legal for you to access and use the Site in the jurisdiction where you reside.
Online Gambling Regulations in India
Online gambling is not legal in all jurisdictions, including in India. It is your responsibility to ensure that it is legal for you to access and use the Site in the jurisdiction where you reside. We do not encourage or condone illegal gambling.
We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the laws and regulations governing online gambling in India, as well as in any other jurisdiction where you may access the Site. We are not responsible for any consequences that may result from your access and use of the Site, including any legal or financial consequences.
We use appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. These measures include measures to secure the transmission of data over the internet, such as the use of SSL encryption.
However, no security measures are perfect, and we cannot guarantee that your information will never be accessed